The Hotel Hubertus in Olang/Valdaora & his heart for four paws…
You do not want to spend the best time of the year without your lovely dog, then you are with us, in the Hotel Hubertus in South Tyrol, just right! In the summer, your dog expect lush green meadows, dog-friendly huts, rushing streams and lots of interesting smells. In winter you discover together our dreamlike winter landscape with hours long walks in the untouched nature.
Here are some information’s for a holiday with a dog in South Tyrol:
- For stays of 5 nights or more, your friend will receive a welcome set with treats, a toy and dog bags in the room
- Our maids are totally dedicated to helping you to clean the room – please let us know.
- For a short walk, our Hubertus Park is available below the hotel. Out of respect for other Hubertus guests, who also go for a walk in the park, there is a dog leash duty and the dog waste must be removed. A dog toilet with free dog bags is available at Hubertus Park.
- We hope for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in the dining and spa rooms as well as our garden area.
- In the hotel area we ask you to guide your pet on four paws on a leash
- Regular guided hikes take place in our house, where the “whole family” can participate. Because of traffic regulations its necessary to transport the dog in a right and secure way. Due to that it’s not possible to transport the dog in our hotel bus. Guests with dogs have the possibility to follow the bus with their own car.
Price: € 25- per day / dog (without food)
Fam. Gasser and our four-legged hostess Labrador lady Nala, would be very happy to welcome you and your best friend on four paws at the Hubertus.