Your holiday apartment at Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
Villa Hubertus: the perfect accommodation for free spirits
Do you love being free and independent during your active holiday in South Tyrol? And are you looking for a holiday apartment on Plan de Corones/Kronplatz? Then we have a great tip for you: our Villa Hubertus apartment house, which was awarded with 4 suns. Villa Hubertus is nestled in a wonderfully sunny area of tranquil Niederolang, only 4 kilometres from our hotel in Val Pusteria/Pustertal. As a guest of our holiday apartments in Olang, you can also use the nearby outdoor pool with beach volleyball court, table tennis, and table football free of charge in summer. Another benefit: Villa Hubertus is located right next to the ski bus stop, which takes you directly to the Gassl-Olang valley station every 30 minutes.
- Surcharges from the 3th person: 0 - 7,99 years: 20.- € per night; 8 - 14,99 years: 25.- € per night; from 15 years: 30.- € per night (max. 6 persons)
- € 90.- final cleaning (obligatory and already on the bill)
- € 25.- dog per night
- € 60.- for apartment cleaning with change of bed linen and bath towels during the stay
- € 1,35 tourist tax per person and night (from 14 years)
Upon agreement with the hotel reception and depending on availability, the following services can be used in the hotel:
- € 15.- per person breakfast buffet
- € 15.- per person afternoon snack
- € 40.- per person dinner with 5-6 course menu including salad buffet
- € 15.- per person for use of the wellness facility with changing room (free of charge depending on the season)
- Wellness treatments according to the valid price list and by appointment
Equipment - private luxury
Both apartments are flooded with light with a beautiful view and absolutely quiet.
The kitchen is equipped with electric hob, fridge and dishwasher. You will also find a filter coffee maker, tea maker, 3 TV's, 1 portable radio, safe and a hand vacuum cleaner. Crib, children's bathrobe and high chair free of charge on request.
The equipment includes all crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils for 6 people.
In the common room with large sink are ski rack with ski boot dryer, washing machine with integrated dryer, iron, ironing board, clothes horse and large vacuum cleaner, as well as broom, dustpan, style brush and cleaning rags.
Parking space (per apartment 1 reserved parking space), bike rack, garbage can, water connection and garden furniture can be found in front of the house.
- Free wi-fi connection
- Bed linen, wool blankets, towels, bath towels, bidet towels, wellness towels, bathrobe, bath slippers, shower gel and body lotion, toilet paper, wettex and dry towels, dishwasher tabs, coffee filters, garbage bags, hiking backpack with water bottle and umbrella for rent, washing powder will be provided free of charge by the hotel upon arrival.
- Free use of the entire wellness facilities (pools and saunas) with changing room in the Alpin Panorama Hotel Hubertus (15.-€ per person surchache depending on the season)
- Free entrance to the beautiful public free swimming pool of Valdaora (200 m away)
- Free bike and mountain bike rental at Rent and Go
- 25 % greenfee reduction at the Golfclub Pustertal
- Free use of the big ski bus every 30 minutes to the valley station Gassl (stop 10 mt away)
- 10 % reduction at the ski rental Rent and Go
- 5 % discount at the ski school Kron
All year round
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Surprise gift on departure
- Hiking map or ski slope map
- Info and wellness folder from the Hotel Hubertus
- Hubertus-Post with free participation in indoor and outdoor activities
- VIP Card from the Hotel Hubertus
- Holiday Pass for free use of public transport and other reductions
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival your apartment is available from 2.30 p.m. On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your apartment by 9.30 a.m. Should you arrive after 8 a.m., please inform us by phone.
Check-in is at the reception of Alpin Panorama Hotel Hubertus in Geiselsberg. Please present the ID of all persons. At check-in you will receive the keys to your apartment and other important information. We also ask you to settle the final bill.
In addition to the total price quoted, a visitor's tax of €2.10 per person and night (from 14 years of age)
and night will be charged on site. From 01.01.2022, the visitor’s tax will be increased to €2.50 per person.
At the Villa Hubertus we only accept reservations of at least 7 nights with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 6 people.
Small dogs are welcome at request. We charge € 25.- per night (without food). We ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in the dining rooms, wellness area and garden of the hotel.
Booking and cancellation conditions
Your reservation is valid upon receipt of a deposit of € 100.- per person. We will inform you of our bank details for the transfer in the reservation confirmation. If you pay by credit card, we ask you to give us your credit card details over the phone or to enter them in the payment form on our website.
Due to the current difficult situation, we have relaxed our cancellation conditions. Should a journey not be possible due to the corona virus, a free cancellation is possible:
- Entry ban
- Renewed lockdown
- Enforced, official quarantine on return home
- Closure of hotel facilities (spa, pools, saunas)
Otherwise our normal cancellation conditions apply:
- In case of cancellation made with at least 45 days from your arrival day, is free;
- In case of cancellation with a notice up to 30 days to be calculated from your arrival day, the bookingdeposit of 100€ per person will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation up to 15 days before your date of arrival, 50% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation up to 8 days before your date of arrival, 60% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation inferior to 8 days before your date of arrival, 70% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, we will be obliged to charge 100% of the price of the remaining hotel services booked but not used. It only the dinner / breakfast price will be deducted.
Our cancellation conditions apply without exception. We therefore recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
We accept cash, debit cards, and credit cards (except American Express) or advance bank transfers.
Travel cancellation insurance
Things can happen before the start of a trip. If you need to cancel your booking, we recommend that you take out our attractive travel insurance at €8.00 per night and room.
- You or your travel companion are unable to travel due to illness or a serious accident.
- A first-degree family member is involved in a serious accident or sudden emergency which requires hospitalisation.
- You or your travel companion suffer significant damage to property (house or apartment) that requires personal attendance.
- You or your travel companion are unable to travel due to travel restrictions and travel warnings related to COVID-19.
In the event of damage or injury, we require confirmation in the form of a medical certificate or a certificate from a public authority.
Please note: The travel insurance applies in the event of cancellation of the entire stay and cannot be claimed in the event of late arrival or early departure. In the event of a no-show, our usual cancellation charges will apply.