Good to know
At the important information at a glance
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival your room is available from 2.30 p.m. Should you arrive after 8 p.m., please inform us by phone. On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10.30 a.m. By arrangement with the reception, a late check-out is possible on the day of departure, subject to availability and for the following surcharge:
- Use of the wellness area incl. changing rooms and afternoon snack – €30.00 per person
Your reservation is valid upon receipt of a deposit of €100.00 per person. We will inform you of our bank details for the transfer in the reservation confirmation. If you pay by credit card, we ask you to give us your credit card details over the phone or to enter them in the payment form on our website. You can also pay your deposit conveniently on this website.
We accept cash, debit cards, and credit cards (except American Express). Please check the international limit of your card before arrival. You are welcome to pay your stay in advance by bank transfer.
- In case of cancellation made with at least 45 days from your arrival day, is free;
- In case of cancellation with a notice up to 30 days to be calculated from your arrival day, the bookingdeposit of 100€ per person will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation up to 15 days before your date of arrival, 50% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation up to 8 days before your date of arrival, 60% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation inferior to 8 days before your date of arrival, 70% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, we will be obliged to charge 100% of the price of the remaining hotel services booked but not used. It only the dinner / breakfast price will be deducted.
Travel cancellation insurance
Things can happen before the start of a trip. If you need to cancel your booking, we recommend that you take out our attractive travel insurance at €8.00 per night and room.
- You or your travel companion are unable to travel due to illness or a serious accident.
- A first-degree family member is involved in a serious accident or sudden emergency which requires hospitalisation.
- You or your travel companion suffer significant damage to property (house or apartment) that requires personal attendance.
In the event of damage or injury, we require confirmation in the form of a medical certificate or a certificate from a public authority.
Please note: The travel insurance applies in the event of cancellation of the entire stay and cannot be claimed in the event of late arrival or early departure. In the event of a no-show, our usual cancellation charges will apply.
Unused services will not be replaced or refunded.
Our special offers (summer and winter packages) must be booked in advance and confirmed in writing.
Would you like to spend a holiday with your dog in South Tyrol? Small dogs are welcome at request. We charge €25.00 per day (without food). We ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in the dining rooms, wellness area, and garden and must be kept on a leash in the hotel. To take your dog on a short walk, we recommend our Hubertus Park below the hotel.
Overnight stay with breakfast
If you prefer an overnight stay with breakfast only, we will deduct €15.00 per person from the indicated night rate incl. ¾ wellness board.
Room and table requests
We will be happy to take your special room or table requests into consideration if possible, but we cannot guarantee reservations.
Fair weather guarantee
The rain certainly does not put a spoke in your wheel with us: We will replace your rainy summer vacation days*, in which it rained during a stay of at least 7 nights for a whole 8 hours - between 8.00 and 18.00 o'clock - directly at the hotel.
The voucher for this is redeemable on your next summer vacation of at least 7 nights, is valid for a full 2 years and is even transferable to friends! (* except August)