Keep it safe: Holidays at Hotel Hubertus
COVID-19 has changed many things, but one thing has stayed the same: A holiday in our hotel in Olang is a real treat.
South Tyrol has so much to offer that you will not find elsewhere:
- Vast, unspoilt natural landscapes
- Large areas and plenty of space to move around
- Peace and quiet to forget about stress and worry
- Sustainable, environmentally conscious holiday
Treat yourself to a well-deserved break and enjoy a relaxing holiday in our hotel in Val Pusteria/Pustertal! Relax, we take care of the rest.
Our hygiene and safety measures at a glance
The past months are proof that are carefree holiday is possible even in times of COVID-19 – thanks to extensive safety and hygiene measures and sophisticated strategies. Some things have changed, some things are new, but everything is as beautiful as ever. The precautions taken are constantly adapted to the reginal and national health and hygiene guidelines as well as to the recommendations of the WHO (World Health Organisation).
Please find below and overview of all measures taken. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail at any time.
- The borders are open. Check the following link for all the important information: Enter in South Tyrol
- In order for you to enjoy your well-deserved vacation carefree and without worries, we require a negative PCR or rapid test not older than 48 hours from all guests (6 years and older) at check-in. Alternatively, you can present a vaccination certificate or proof of a cured Covid19 infection at the hotel.
- According to legal regulations, a distance of one meter from other people must be maintained as a preventive measure. Since our wellness hotel in Val Pusteria/Pustertal is very spacious, it’s easy to maintain the prescribed safety distance.
- Please wear mouth-and-nose protection in the buffet area, hallways and when circulating around the hotel.
- Our dear employees have been extensively trained in all areas related to COVID-19. During work they wear mouth-and-nose protection.
- Throughout the building you will find plenty of opportunities to disinfect your hands.
- All premises in the hotel are cleaned and disinfected according to protocol. Regular inspections are also carried out.
- Our dining rooms and guest rooms (before every arrival) are cleaned with the special "Swiss Desinfect Professional Air Ultraschall" cleaning device. This makes them 100% free of bacteria and viruses.
- Our ¾ board including breakfast, afternoon snack, and dinner is offered to the usual extent.
- Mouth-and-nose protection must be worn in the buffet area.
- You can download our menu, wine list, and bar card to your mobile phone using a QR code.
Thanks to our spacious wellness and spa area, relaxing is easy.
- Pools: All 6 pools are open for you.
- Our saunas are open from 11 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. The maximum number of people in each sauna is limited. Sauna infusions are allowed (limited participation).
- All other areas and relaxation rooms are open for you as usual.
- Our spa team offers all treatments, always in compliance with all necessary and prescribed safety measures.
- Our varied activity programme (guided hikes and active tours, different activities etc.) is also offered in the usual form and to the same extent as before.
- Indoor activities take place in small groups.
Due to the current difficult situation, we have relaxed our cancellation conditions. Should a journey not be possible due to the corona virus, a free cancellation is possible:
- Entry ban
- Renewed lockdown
- Enforced, official quarantine on return home
- Closure of hotel facilities (spa, pools, saunas)
Otherwise our normal cancellation conditions apply:
- In case of cancellation made with at least 45 days from your arrival day, is free;
- In case of cancellation with a notice up to 30 days to be calculated from your arrival day, the bookingdeposit of 100€ per person will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation up to 15 days before your date of arrival, 50% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation up to 8 days before your date of arrival, 60% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of cancellation inferior to 8 days before your date of arrival, 70% of the total agreed price for the stay will be retained.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, we will be obliged to charge 100% of the price of the remaining hotel services booked but not used. It only the dinner / breakfast price will be deducted.